Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Weekend

First of all, we want to express our condolences to Miral's family and all of her friends. We know how hard this is for everyone and how much it hurts to lose someone so loved.


I've had a nice relaxing weekend. Here's me relaxing in my redbed. (I was a little surprised by the flash though):


We have lots of good news about Indy today.

Yesterday Mom and Dad went went to the cat adoption place and finalized Indy's adoption. He's now officially a permanent member of our family! (They were supposed to go last weekend but the cat rescue group was moving and not available).


They met another kitty there that looked exactly like Indy, only about three times the size. He was sooo nice and had been there for over a year. They said if they were richer and the condo was bigger I would have ended up with another brother.

Mom weighed Indy today and he's up to 8 pounds! He's growing very fast.

I think I'm growing fast too. But mom doesn't seem pleased with my growth and says I might have to go on a diet.

Indy also lost his other extra tooth which means no tooth pulling will be necessary!

He does have to go to the vet for his last vaccinations on Thursday though. I sure am glad I'm done with my shots for a while.


And of course we must mention how happy we all are about the best news of the weekend - Lilly Lu, Mu Shue, and Iris are all safe. Wow were we ever worried...and now we are very relieved!

8 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Indy is lovely! Big Welcome!

That is also a great red bed!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on Indy's official adoption! Zoe, your look of surprise at the flash is very cute.

PB & J said...

Zoe you do look quite surprised!

We're so happy that Indy is now and official member of the family - concatulations!

Junior said...

I love that red bed!!!!

Concatulations on your Gotcha Day Indy!!!!!

Parker said...

This is all very, very good news! I hope the other kitty gets a home very soon!

Tiger Lily said...

We love your picture Zoe! and we are very happy that Indy is officially part of your family now!!

Kaz's Cats said...

Zoe, we like that red bed of yours - it's a good size for a kitty. Sorry about the diet news - maybe you should try playing tag with Indy to burn off some extra energy. I (Tasha) became a 'round' kitty (Mum thought she was so funny) soon after I moved in, so I know just how horrible that 'diet' word can be.

Glad to see that Indy is now officially part of your family,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Congrats, Indy. You are now officially a member of the family. We're so happy for you.