Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friends (almost...sort of)

Indy:
She loves me! She loves me! We like to look out the window together!

Zoe:
I let him sit there because I was cold and his tail was kinda warm. The he bit me so I screamed and kicked him off.

Mom:
In case she's reading, to the woman the cats were watching throw out garbage below: I was not taking pictures of you. I apologize for not explaining that when you stopped and stared at us. I didn't want to say anything to disturb them during the 30 seconds they were getting along and staying still. Very sorry.

5 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Well, now your mom has a rep as a the neighborhood busybody with a camera. The shame of it all. We feel for you. We really do.

Parker said...

Oh, what great news! Indy, I think you hit the jackpot. I am so happy for all of you!

PB & J said...

Admit it Zoe, you kinda like him!

Junior said...

I had to share my space last night! I didn't get bit though.

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! That is too funny! Well, nobody will try anything fishy in your neighborhood because they must think you are keeping a close watch on things.