Friday, April 25, 2008

Tests are Over


Yay! Now Mom has time to play with us and pet us and feed us treats!

She thinks the tests were ok, (it's hard to tell because sometimes something as low as 60% can be an A because some of them are ridiculously hard) and I'm taking a bit of credit for her doing ok because I tried so hard to help her study.



I was so nice I stayed up all night trying to help. Sometimes she got pretty frustrated, and I figured it must have been all those papers so I was extra helpful in showing my support by beating up all the books! Mom kept trying to tell me to go to bed and that she would be ok without me for a bit but I know she really needed my help.

6 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Yipppee now your mom can relax with you two. My mum has a bit of study to do too. So I know how you feels.

Have a great time together.

Poppy Q

Parker said...

Indy, I am happy that the tests are over. I can see that you were a huge help!

Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

Yay!! No more tests!! You look like you were lotsa help, Indy!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

We're sure you were a great a help to your mom so she could get a good grade.

Wrigley & Cobalt said...

We hope your mommie did a good job on her tests!!

Quasi said...

I'm sure your help is what put your mother over the top. Congrats!